Date(s) - April 21, 2021
7:00 am - 9:00 am
Class Registration: Scissor Lift
Complete the form below to register for the upcoming class
• OSHA regulations on aerial lift/scissor lifts
• Scissor lift hazards and prevention of those hazards
• Operators manual and routine maintenance
• Design criteria maximum intended load carrying capacity and intended use.
• Hands on included (client must have a scissor lift in order to complete hands-on portion)
Class Length: 2 hours (plus hands-on 15-20 minutes per student)
Who Should Attend: Suggested for all Employees who use Scissor Lifts.
How Often: As needed per OSHA Requirements.