OSHA 30-Hour Construction Course Albuquerque
The OSHA 30-Hour Construction course in Albuquerque offered by Safety Counselling will prepare workers and management to identify health and safety issues on the job site and provide them with the knowledge necessary to alleviate hazards and avoid potential injury. Students will be informed of their rights, the responsibilities of the employer and how to file complaints with OSHA.
Taking the OSHA 30-Hour Construction course locally in Albuquerque, in a classroom setting, students are able to interact with teachers and other students and have questions answered in real time by people with relatable industry experience. Some hands-on training will also be completed, giving students a more thorough knowledge of hazards and abatement.
Who is the OSHA 30-Hour Construction course for?
- Construction Workers
- Supervisors and Foreman
- Job Site Inspectors
- Company Owners
- Anyone required to have an OSHA 30-Hour Card
What will be covered?
- Introduction to OSHA
- The role OSHA plays in the workplace
- Worker’s rights
- Employer Responsibilities
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Struck By
- Caught-In or Between
- PPE – Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in the Construction Industry
- Stairways and Ladders
- Electives (Six or more)
- STD 3-1.1 “Clarification of Citation Policy Regarding 29 CFR 1926.20, 29 CFR 1926.21, and Related General Safety ad Health Provisions”; Safety Programs
- Fire Protection and Prevention, Subpart F
- Mechanized Equipment, Motorized Vehicles, Marine Operations, Rollover Protective Structures, Overhead Protection; and Signs, Signals and Barricades, Subparts O, W, and G
- Welding and Cutting, Subpart J
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors, Subpart N
- Excavations, Subpart P
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal, Subpart H
- Scaffolds, Subpart L
- Tools – Hand and Power, Subpart I
- Concrete and Masonry Construction, Subpart Q
- Steel Erection, Subpart R
- Confined Space Entry
- Powered Industrial Vehicles
- LO-TO: Lockout/Tagout (Control Hazardous Energy)
What happens at the end of the course?
Upon successful completion of the OSHA 30-Hour Construction Course in Albuquerque at Safety Counselling, students will receive their OSHA 30-Hour Card. They will be aware of their rights and protections, be aware of federal OSHA standards as well as New Mexico State OSHA standards, and most importantly, be properly prepared to identify and abate workplace safety and health hazards.
Call to Register 505-881-1112
In our classroom you will have more fun with your peers and teachers than you would in a lonely online class. You are also more likely to finish the OSHA 30-Hour Construction course in time.