CPR First Aid AED Albuquerque
The Albuquerque CPR First Aid AED course offered by Safety Counselling will teach you what you need to know about emergency resuscitation, how to properly manage and treat a variety of injuries and incidents, and how to use an AED in case of a cardiac emergency. Taking CPR, First Aid and AED with us, you’ll receive both classroom and hands on demonstration and training at our facility.
What will be covered?
CPR – Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Emergency Action Principles – How to deal with an emergency
- Rescue Breathing – Treatment when breathing stops
- Choking – Conscious and Unconscious
- Signs, Symptoms and Treatment for a Heart Attack
- Treatment for cardiac arrest (CPR)
- Demonstration by instructor
- Practice session for students
- Emergency action principles
- Primary and secondary survey
- How to manage/treat
- Bleeding and Shock
- Eye and Impaled Objects
- Fractures, Dislocations, Sprains and
- Bites and stings
- Diabetic emergencies
- Temperature extremes
AED – Automated External Defibrillator
- What is an “AED”
- How to Use an AED
- When to use an AED
Who needs this certification?
- Childcare providers
- Emergency Response workers
- Law Enforcement
- Medical field workers
- Medical Assistants
- Construction workers
- Anyone who may find themselves in a position where an injury could occur
What happens at the end of the course?
Upon successful completion of the CPR, First Aid and AED course in Albuquerque at Safety Counselling, you will receive your certification card and you will be qualified to handle many injuries or incidents that you may encounter on the job or at home!
Call to Register 505-881-1112
At our hands on training facility, we strive to make our CPR First Aid AED Albuquerque certification fun and give you the tools necessary to advance your career and be prepared to handle emergencies better than ever before.