- What is hazardous noise and how to know if you are in a hazardous noise environment, and its affects on hearing?
- The structure of the ear and the mechanics of hearing.
- When a hearing conservation program must be in place
- Monitoring of noise and employee notification.
- The purpose and procedures of audio metric testing.
- The purpose of hearing protection, the advantages, disadvantages and attenuation of various types and the selection, fitting, use and care of hearing protection.
- Record keeping and access to the standard 1910.95 and training materials.
Class Length: 2 hours
Who need to attend: Suggested for Employees with exposure to loud noises
How Often: Annual or as needed
This training is approved for Water Credit.