Date(s) - June 2, 2021
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Class Registration: CPR/AED & First Aid – SPANISH
Complete the form below to register for the upcoming class
• What is an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)?
• How to Use and AED? / When to Use and AED?
• The ABCD’s of an AED
• Adult CPR skills
• Signs and symptoms of heart attack or stroke
• Adult First Aid skills
• Signs and symptoms of medical emergencies and their treatment
PLEASE NOTE: CLASS IS MAXIMUM OF 15 STUDENTS
Class Length: 8 hours
Who Should Attend: Suggested for all Employees / Supervisors / Foremen
How Often: Every 24 months
• This class is approved for CEU credit for Electrical Journeymen & Mechanical Journeymen