Active Shooter Training Albuquerque
The Active Shooter Training Albuquerque course offered by Safety Counselling is designed to prepare you for the situation that everyone dreads, but needs to be ready for. With an alarming increase in shooting incidents, it is imperative that you know how to deal with the situation should you ever find yourself dealing with an Active Shooter. Being trained beforehand can give you a serious advantage over being panicked and unsure of what you need to do to remain safe and out of harm’s way.
What will be covered?
- What is an Active Shooter?
- Types of Active Shootings
- Historical Examples
- How to Prepare
- What to do when faced with an active shooter situation
- Law Enforcement Response
- Dispatch’s Role
- EMS Response
- Techniques to reduce escalating situations
- PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- CISD – Critical Incident Stress Debriefing
- EAP – Emergency Action Plan
Call to Register 505-881-1112
We hope that you will never have to encounter an Active Shooter, but in today’s world, you need to be prepared to deal with the situation. Training will increase your likelihood of surviving and avoiding injury. Our Active Shooter Training at Safety Counselling in Albuquerque will give you the knowledge necessary to preserve your safety, health and well-being.